For over 30 years, this research laboratory has been manufacturing and distributing a variety of enzymes and cofactors used in basic coagulation research. They are known and trusted by coagulation communities worldwide for their purified coagulation factors and research reagents. This research laboratory seeks an energetic Technical Specialist to join their team.
Technical Specialist Position Overview
Technical Specialist reports to the Laboratory Manager.
Technical Specialist Responsibilities/Duties
- Purify proteins according to in house procedures.
- Learn new purification procedures and implement them.
- Maintain equipment according to in house procedures.
- Report results accurately and timely.
- Complete notebooks/worksheets accurately.
- Inform lab manager of weekly tasks and complete tasks assigned by manager.
- Learn and maintain records using in house computer program.
- Interact with all company personnel positively to ensure a healthy working environment.
- Follow ISO 9001:2015. Maintain all ISO documents and standards designated to them.
Technical Specialist Required Education
B.S. or B.A