EVENINGS, 5:30 pm to 9:30 PM Monday through Friday and weekends. Saturday 9:00 am to 2:00 pm and Sunday 10:00 am to 2:00 pm.
license. Completion of a accredited and approved training program. ASCP certification is required.
* JOB DESCRIPTION: will work in a clinical laboratory setting.
* Possess a working knowledge of clinical laboratory equipment
* Help to prepare and analyze slides and specimens of human blood, tissue, or other cells.
* Help to identify abnormalities in the samples such as malignancies, bacteria, parasites, or genetic abnormalities.
* Assist in blood-typing and other routine blood tests.
* Posses the knowledge and application of OSHA CLIA and HIPPA rules and regulations.
* Maintain a clean and sterile working environment.
* Perform minor maintenance and cleaning of equipment.
CALL for more INFORMATION. (315) 451-8585
ALL INFORMATION IS HELD IN STRICT CONFIDENCE.